Distinguished Track Record
Although past returns are not an indicator of future returns, the Bombora Investment Team aims to return more than 20% a year.
Bombora Fund Unit Price$ 2.06
We’re proud to say the Bombora Fund has returned c.30% per annum for our investors over the last seven years.
*The Fund was launched in June 2018, founded by the Bombora investment team which has a demonstrable 5-year track record delivering c.30% p.a. IRR returns in prior deals and investments.
|Bombora Fund Performance|
|2 Years (Compound Annual Return)||+19.5%|
|Since Inception ( June 2018 )||+26.3%|
|5-year pre fund CAGR||+105.6%|
Independent Fund Research
During December 2020 SQM Research conducted and released a second independent rating review of the Fund
We are proud to announce that the Fund has once again been rated as a “Superior, High Grade Investment” from SQM
A copy of the report is available on request
Target Asset Allocation
The Bombora Fund has a concentrated portfolio of ~25-50 unique, high conviction holdings, set to deliver strong, risk adjusted returns to investors over the medium to long term.
Actively Managed Pre-IPO 40-50%
- 10 – 20 individual investments at any one time
- Average individual investment size of 3–5 % of the portfolio
- Investments spread across key investment themes and sectors
- More than 50% actively managed by designated member of the Bombora team
- Includes convertible note and special situation opportunities
Actively Managed Listed Equities 20-30%
- 6–10 actively managed investments, often from pre IPO portfolio
- Average individual investment size of 4–7% of the portfolio
- 5–20% issued equity of each company
- Active positions managed by designated member of the Bombora team
Cash and Liquid Listed Equities 20-40%
- 10-20% cash; and
- 15 – 30 liquid listed equity investments, increasing portfolio diversity
Bombora’s investment philosophy is driven by four key principles which sets us apart from traditional fund managers:
Originate unique opportunities
Bombora create, structure and invest in opportunities through our deep transactional and capital markets expertise.
Bombora drives value in our investments via active, collaborative and strategic participation.
Pre IPO and equity linked investments
Bombora’s will take positions in private companies where there is an aim to list in 3-24 months, and will hold interests in publicly listed companies.
Team of proven operators in target sectors
Bombora utilises industry specialists to leverage global networks and ensure deep domain knowledge.
Bombora Fund unitholders can enjoy exclusive access to co-investment opportunities that are typically not available to the wider market. Our network has enjoyed access to a number of exciting high-growth Australian and New Zealand companies over the last seven years.Find out more